3. Installation Infrared Heater Panels mayb e axed directly to ceilings and walls using the brackets on the back of the panel. Brackets slide over mounting screws. Additionally the IHP160a and IHP320a can b e mounted in cor- ners or cornices at 45 ° angle using the brackets on the side of the panel. A template is supplied to facilitate the p ositioning of the mounting The larger panels, IHP320Sc and IHP640c can also b e incorp o- rated into a standard 600 x 600mm susp ended ceiling frame in which case the ceiling manufacturer's guide lines must b e ad- hered to at all times. A safety xing p oint is provided on the rear of the panel so the installer can ax the pro duct to the building structure ab ove in accordance with BS EN 13964 if required The IHP range of infrared heater panels are a comp onent part of a designed heating system. To comply with Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1188 Lot 20, this pro duct must b e installed and controlled by an external timed thermostat control system. The supplied pro duct ex must b e wired to this control system in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions to achieve the minimium eco design requirement. Considerations should b e given to the addition of op en window sensing, o ccupancy sensing and out of building heating control systems such as a mobile phone application or other device to further increase energy savings. There are many sophisticated control systems available. Please contact us for assistance if required. Layouts and First Time Use Unlike convection heaters, the prop er layout of radiant heaters is imp ortant in ensuring the even distribution of heat i.e. no cold sp ots. It is recommended that panels are evenly distributed around the ro om with no obstructions. For ceiling installation, panels should b e placed ideally 600 mm away from the walls. This is not a necessary or safety requirement. Thermostats should not b e placed directly in front or underneath the heater panels. When using the panels for the rst time or after a long time p erio d of non use, one must allow additional time to heat up the fabric of the building. Once the core of the building is warm and dry, future heating loads will b e greatly reduced. Pro duct Warranty Infrared Heater Panels warrants that the go o ds will b e free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years from the date of delivery. The guarantee will only include the repair/replacement of the pro duct and do es not extend to consequential losses. We will not assume liability for scratches on face or back after the start of op eration or damages caused by mis-handling. Statutory rights are not aected by this warranty. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
1. Infrared Heater Panels Installation / Owners Manual WARNING Read all instructions b efore using this heater. Read and understand all instructions prior to rst use. Improp er installation, op eration, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can result in the risk of re and electrical sho ck, and may cause prop erty damage, injury or death. SAFETY ALERT: These instructions are applicable to the mo dels stated in the sp eci- cations (see b elow), and must not b e used with any other make or mo del Do not attempt to op en, the heater contains no serviceable parts. Attempting to do so will p ermanently damage the heater and void all warranties and p otentially risk death or p ersonal injury. Do not op erate this heater unless it is prop erly installed Do not op erate outdo ors Do not install where it may fall into water e.g. bath, basin Do not cover the front of the panel as this may cause overheating and shutting down of the panel Before handling or moving the heater, disconnect AC supply and allow the heater to co ol down Recycle the pro duct where facilities exist. Do not disp ose of as house- hold waste. For more information, contact the manufacturer. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference
2. Pro duct Compliance This pro duct complies with the essential requirements of the following EC Directives: Electromagnetic Compatibility directive 2004/108/EC Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EEC EC Marking Directive 93/68/EEC EC Directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EC Building Regulations Directive BS EN 13964 (for susp ended ceiling mo dels) Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1188 Lot 20 and complies with Article 1 Section (g) by denition under Article 2 Section (16) applicable only to indo or space heating to reach and maintain a certain thermal comfort for human b eings General Description The Infrared Radiant Panel (IHP) is a lightweight, high p erformance radiant heater designed to provide comfort by warming objects and p eople just like the sun do es (but with no UV rays) without having to warm the air. These panels are ideal for b oth sp ot heating in high heat loss areas or as a full central heating system. Panels may b e installed side by side or individually in areas requiring additional heat. The IHP has b een designed for use in susp ended ceilings as a replacement for a standard ceiling tile or attached to a ceiling or wall using brackets. Key features of the panel include: A highly thermally conductive aluminium emitting plate with a high emissivity p olymer coating to ensure maximum radiant eciency Multi stage insulation to minimise rear panel energy losses A unique light weight, oating frame design that allows eortless installation into a sus- p ended ceiling frame but also lo oks great when xed to a wall or ceiling A safety over-temp erature trip to protect the panel from overheating if accidentally covered A British Standard three metre of ex which must b e wired into an external thermostatic and timed control system Sizing Recommendations Power requirements need to consider b oth the total heat load and warm up times. For an insulated, domestic installation where heating is on continuously, 50 watts p er square metre is recommended. Additional wattage mayb e required when heating is used intermittently or when fast warm-ups times are required.
4. Sp ecications Pro duct Name / No. Infrared Heater Panel IHPwwwxyz (www = wattage x = Shap e ) Manufactured By Quantum Partners Ltd (trading under the name Infrared Heater Panels or IHP) Usage Low intensity heating panel for indo or heating. Can b e mounted ush with a wall or ceiling without fear of over-heating. Ceiling mo del ts directly into standard grid susp ended ceiling. Not suitable for outside heating or in large op en spaces. Front Surface Temp erature 90 ° C (average) Power @230V 160W 320W 480W 640W 960W Recommended Fuse Rating 3 Amp for 160 to 480W, 5 Amp for 640 & 960W mo dels Op erating Voltage 230VAC (+10% / -6%) Protection Bimetallic temp erature trip IP Rating 54 Mounting Options c In Ceiling for susp ended ceilings r Back Mounting rails for wall or ceiling a Side mounting rails for cornice or corner mounting Colour Options White, Black, Printed, Painted Exterior Facings High Emissivity Coated Aluminum Element Resistor - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel in a Ceramic (mica) Substrate Dimensions IHP160 1.8kg 295 x 595 x 25mm IHP320S 2.6kg 595 x 595 x 25mm IHP320 2.6kg 1195 x 295 x 25mm IHP480 4.0kg 895 x 595 x 25mm IHP640 5.2kg 1195 x 595 x 25mm IHP960 7.5kg 1195 x 895 x 25mm Certications & Compliance LVD EN60335-1:2002 + A11:2004 + A1:2004 + A12:2006 + A2:2006 + A13:2008 + A14:2010 EN60335-2-30:2003 EN61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011 EN61000-3-2:2006 + A1:2009 + A2:2009 EN61000-3-3:2008 EN61000-6-1:2007 BS EN 13964:2004 Europ ean Standard for Susp ended Ceilings RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU EC Directive 2012/19/EU on WEEE Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1188 Lot 20 and is exempt under Article 1 Section (g) by denition under Article 2 Section (16) Warranty 10 years Manufacturer's Details: Infrared Heater Panels* Address: 406 Licheld Road Burton-On-Trent Staordshire United Kingdom DE13 8EH Phone: 01283 246490 Email: [email protected] * Infrared Heater Panels (IHP) is the trading name for Quantum Partners Ltd
- 531 Total Views
- 445 Website Views
- 86 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 43 www.infraredheaterpanels.co.uk